We are looking for a friendly, organized, and hard-working customer service and sales associate. The individual in this role will be responsible for ensuring vendors and customers have an outstanding experience with Salumi. He/she will be responsible for onboarding all new accounts, fielding customer questions and complaints, and transferring customer orders to our ordering team. Candidates should have an outgoing and positive demeanor, a motivated work ethic, and have a track record of working well with others in a team environment. Join Seattle’s reknowned food brand!
If you think you might be a good fit, reach send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Have full knowledge of our product selection
- Ensure the successful onboarding of all new wholesale accounts
- Identify customer questions, concerns, and overall needs
- Provide accurate answers and solutions to customer queries
- Address customer complaints in a compassionate and patient manner
- Develop professional relationships with ongoing customers through excellent customer service
- Collect customer orders and deliver to order processing team in a timely manner
- Effectively uses organization systems and warehouse technology to locate and gather stock
- Follow up with callers on complaint and/or question resolution status
- Follow company communication procedures, policies, and guidelines at all times
- Perform all duties with our customers' satisfaction as your number one priority
- Customer Obsession. The customer is your #1 priority. You always ensure the customer is satisfied.
- Organized. You are known for your organization skills. You are able to manage multiple tasks accurately and are always looking for ways to implement procedures that increase efficiency.
- Attention to Detail. You pay close attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
- Team Player. You are dependable, reliable and consistently have positive positive interactions with others.
- Strong communicator: You are always prepared when interacting with clients and are able to communicate effectively internally and externally. You listen well and communicate clearly.
- Self-Starter: You are always ready to hit the ground running and learn quickly in areas you are less familiar with.
Required Education and Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Customer service experience a plus
- Passion for food a plus
Job Location: Seattle and/or Kent, WA