We are looking for a friendly, organized and hard-working office administrator. The individual in this role will be responsible for managing all office operations. Candidates should have an outgoing and positive demeanor, a motivated work ethic, and have a track record of working well with others in a team environment. Join Seattle’s reknowned food brand!
If you think you might be a good fit, reach send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures, including through the signing of bills and depositing of cash
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Organized. You are known for your organization skills. You are able to manage multiple tasks accurately and are always looking for ways to implement procedures that increase efficiency.
- Attention to Detail. You pay close attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
- Team Player. You are dependable, reliable and consistently have positive positive interactions with others.
- Strong communicator: You are always prepared when interacting with others and are able to communicate effectively internally and externally. You listen well and communicate clearly.
- Self-Starter: You are always ready to hit the ground running and learn quickly in areas you are less familiar with.
Required Education and Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- 3-5 years experience in office administration a plus
Job Location: Seattle and/or Kent, WA